Beautiful setting in the heart of the Dartmoor National Park.
- Out of the door, straight onto the Moor.
- 15 mins drive to the River Dart. 15 mins from A 38.
- Bunkhouse accommodation in 300 year old granite barns.
- Well equipped, simple but comfortable .
- Ideal base for groups, Schools, Youth groups, Outdoor Adventure, Activity weeks, Ten Tors and Duke of Edinburgh Award Training, Field Studies, Management Courses, Clubs, Stag and Hen parties, friends and family weekends.
- Small groups of 5 or more also welcome, maybe sharing with other small groups, though we won’t mix you in or overwhelm you when a big group is here.
- Activities can be arranges with reliable local company .
- On site back up with local knowledge in the event of a crisis.